Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
30 Day Unlimited Barre Classes for $79
Experience a workout shaped by science and proven with results. For a limited time only, our 30-day trial is just $79 for unlimited classes and includes a fitness plan that’s designed to accelerate your results.
About the studio
The Bar Method Holmdel is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Holmdel opened its doors in January 2019. In addition to a beautiful and spacious studio room, we provide a locker room with beauty bar, a coffee and tea station, towel service and a retail boutique for workout apparel and accessories. We are open for business 7 days a week with a variety of classes in the early mornings, afternoons, and evenings.
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99*
Club Bar 8
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owner
Chrissy Valerio was introduced to The Bar Method in January 2008 when she took her first class. Being a busy mother of two young girls, she was in search of an efficient and effective full body workout. Instantly falling in love with the mindful exercises and the immediate changes she saw in her own body, Chrissy wanted to share this empowerment with everyone she could. Being a lifelong advocate of physical fitness, her passion and love for The Bar Method gave her the motivation to open the doors to the Shrewsbury studio in September 2008. After 10 years, she couldn't be more excited to share The Bar Method with the Holmdel community!
- Currently, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. Reserve classes online or in The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. If you are on the waitlist and cannot attend the class, make sure you remove yourself off the waitlist at least 2 hours prior to start of class to avoid any fees.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class. You are responsible for the class if you get into the class and off the waitlist.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Classes require cancellation 2 hours in advance to avoid a penalty.
- A late cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a $5.00 fee and a No Show results in an $10.00 fee.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 30 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Towel service is provided for classes. Please place all used towels in the bin outside of studio after use.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that pregnant students go over modifications and are familiar with a Method class prior to 20 weeks. We also recommend that pregnant clients 20 weeks plus avoid Bar Flow and Bar Move classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
Bell Works offers complimentary parking. Follow the signs for the Red or Blue Parking lot as our studio is located in the left retail entrance, next to Icims and across from the Holmdel Public Library.
Unlimited Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships for up to 90 days per year. Unlimited Members receive a complimentary week freeze, twice a year. A fee of $25 is required each time you freeze your membership after that.
Class package sessions must be used within 4 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.