Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
30 Day Unlimited Barre Classes for $79
Experience a workout shaped by science and proven with results. For a limited time only, our 30-day trial is just $79 for unlimited classes and includes a fitness plan that’s designed to accelerate your results.
About the studio
The Bar Method Plano is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
We are located in the heart of west Plano with two workout studios, a spacious lounge area, bathrooms and locker area. We are open 7 days a week with plenty of class time options to fit your schedule. Ample parking is available just outside our front doors.
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99*
Club Bar 8
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or with The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations can be made up to 14 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to 5 minutes into the start of class. If you do not arrive within the first 5 minutes, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist. However if you are a first-timer to the studio, you must arrive prior the start of class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. All classes require cancellation 3 hours in advance. This gives a waitlisted student enough notice to take your spot.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be billed a $5 fee.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method grippy socks at the studio.
- Please do not bring uncapped water into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed. Clear beverages only in the exercise studio.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. They are available in the hallway outside of Studio B. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- The Bar Method is the perfect way to incorporate exercise into your pregnancy because it’s low-impact, easily modified, and guided by expert instructors.
- We kindly ask pregnant clients to let us know when you are 20 weeks along to be able to provide adequate modifications to keep you safe and in the best form!
- Clients must be 13 years of age or older to take class.
- We ask that any clients younger than 16 be accompanied by a parent unless notified by a staff member.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class that day.
Club Bar members and 6-Month Unlimited members are allowed to freeze their membership at any time for up to 90 days each. A fee of $20 is applied for each requested freeze.
- 20 Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- 10 Class package sessions must be used within 3 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be exchanged within 7 days of purchase, unworn, unwashed, with tags still on.