30 Days Of Unlimited Barre Classes For $79
30 Day Unlimited Barre Classes for $79
Experience a workout shaped by science and proven with results. For a limited time only, our 30-day trial is just $79 for unlimited classes and includes a fitness plan that’s designed to accelerate your results.
About the studio
The Bar Method Roslyn Heights is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Roslyn is conveniently located right off the Long Island Expressway less than half hour from Manhattan in a recently renovated building that serves as an urban oasis offering health, beauty and wellness related products and services. The space features a large studio, spa-like locker room and retail boutique area.
- Free Parking
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $*
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owners
Michele Rowe graduated from St. Michael’s college in Vermont in 1995. She went on to work as an equity trader for 10 years and left Wall Street in 2005 after the birth of her first child. Michele was introduced to The Bar Method while visiting Molly in San Francisco. Michele would take class at home with The Bar Method DVD but missed the encouraging vibe of an in-studio class. While jogging one day, Michele and Molly decided they want to combine their love of fitness and dance and bring their passion for The Bar Method home to Long Island. Michele now lives in Port Washington with her family.
Molly Mulholland received her B.A. from Boston College in 1996 then moved to New York City to pursue an acting career. After years of waiting tables and only limited success in commercials, she decided to give up acting and moved with her boyfriend to San Francisco. In 2002, Molly was introduced to The Bar Method and became immediately addicted to The Bar Method format of intense bursts of strengthening exercise followed by stretches. Within months she lost weight, fit better in her clothes and had more energy. Molly is thrilled to share her love for The Bar Method with the Roslyn community.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. Early morning classes (6:00, 6:30, and 7:00 AM) require cancellation 12 hours in advance to avoid a penalty. All classes that begin after 7 AM require cancellation 1 hour in advance.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $10.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Hand towels are available outside of Studio A, and bath towels are available in the shower area. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients take at least one pre-natal class before taking a standard class. We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Level 2 and Bar Move classes.
- Pregnant students can opt to take the first half of the class (which focuses on the arms and legs) for half price.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Mothers who bring children under age 9 must ensure they are in the childcare room during class. Children are not allowed to play or climb on the stall bars and other exercise equipment.
- You can make reservations for childcare either by phone, or in person, up to 7 days in advance. When reserving by phone, please indicate your name, the time of the class you plan to attend, along with the name and age of your child.
- Childcare costs $14 per child and is available during class times on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 – 1:30, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8:30 – 11:30 and Saturdays 8:15 – 10:45.
- We love your furry friends, but a waiver is required.
- Dogs may be kept in our back patio while you take class. We have both sunshine and shade with a bowl for water!
- If your dog does not stay quiet, you may be asked to leave. We reserve the right to refuse pet care to any pet.
We do not have dedicated parking for the studio. There are a few meters located on Fillmore right outside the studio. There is also 2 hour parking located all throughout the Marina. You can find this by heading north on Fillmore. There is a lot at Ft. Mason where Fillmore dead ends.
Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 60 days. A fee of $25 is required each time you freeze your membership.
Class package sessions must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.