Exclusive Offer 50% Off One Month Of Unlimited Classes
30 Day Unlimited Barre Classes for $79
Experience a workout shaped by science and proven with results. For a limited time only, our 30-day trial is just $79 for unlimited classes and includes a fitness plan that’s designed to accelerate your results.
About the studio
The Bar Method Shrewsbury is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
The Bar Method Shrewsbury was among one of the first Bar Method franchise studios to open in 2008. Since then, the studio has grown to offer more than 40 classes a week in the early mornings and evenings, 7 days a week. The studio also provides a locker room with a beauty bar, a coffee and tea station, and a retail boutique for workout apparel and accessories.
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
Which package works best for you?
Club Bar Unlimited
- Look and feel your best with unlimited monthly classes
- Enjoy the most perks and build your barre community
- First month only $99*
Club Bar 8
- Consistent access so you can always get your barre fix
- Balance your schedule with variety
- Transform your mind, body and spirit
- Perfect for those who need the utmost flexibility
- Attend classes as your schedule permits
- Pay as you go pricing
About the owner
Chrissy Valerio was introduced to The Bar Method in January 2008 when she took her first class at the studio in Summit, NJ. Being a busy mother of two young girls, she was in search of an efficient and effective full body workout. Instantly falling in love with the mindful exercises and the immediate changes she saw in her own body, Chrissy wanted to share this empowerment with everyone she could. Being a lifelong advocate of physical fitness, her passion and love for The Bar Method gave her the motivation to open the doors to the Shrewsbury studio in September 2008.
No Bar Method Locations In Your Area?Learn more about the opportunity to own your own Bar Method studio.
Get to know us betterGet technique tips, success stories, inspiration and more.
- Currently, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. Please reserve classes online or in The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. If you cannot attend a class and are on the waitlist, make sure you cancel out of the class before the 2 hour window to avoid any fees.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class. You are resposible for the class if you get off the waitlist and do not come in.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show. All classes that begin require cancellation 2 hours in advance.
- A late cancel after the above required window results in a $5.00 fee and a no-show results in an $10.00 fee.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 30 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed. Only water is allowed in the exercise studio.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Towel service is available for class, please place used towels in hampers after use.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- Pregnancy modifications begin by 20 weeks. We also recommend that pregnant clients 20 weeks plus avoid Bar Flow and Bar Move classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
There is undesignated and ample parking throughout the complex.
Unlimited Club Bar members receive 2 complimentary week freezes once every 6 months (twice per calendar year). In addition, Club Bar Members are allowed to freeze their membership up to 90 days. A fee of $25 is required each time you freeze your membership.
Class package sessions must be used within 4 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method packages are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.