30 Days Of Unlimited Barre Classes For $79
30 Day Unlimited Barre Classes for $79
Experience a workout shaped by science and proven with results. For a limited time only, our 30-day trial is just $79 for unlimited classes and includes a fitness plan that’s designed to accelerate your results.
About the studio
The Bar Method Tracy is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
- Waiting Area
About the owner
We have been Bar Method fanatics for as long as we can remember! Not only does barre strengthen and shape your body, it helps you find your community and build amazingly supportive friendships. We are excited to see you at our gorgeous studio in Tracy so you can experience the life-changing, body-altering workout for yourself!
Connect with The Bar Method TracyBe the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates and other news!
No Bar Method Locations In Your Area?Learn more about the opportunity to own your own Bar Method studio.
Get to know us betterGet technique tips, success stories, inspiration and more.
- While walk-ins are welcome, class sizes are limited and can be sold out. We highly recommend reserving classes online or The Bar Method app in order to guarantee your spot in class. Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Classes fill up quickly, but spaces will open up as clients reschedule. If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you are on the waitlist for an early morning class, please call the studio before class or sign up for text message notifications to be sure of whether or not you made it into the class.
- If you cannot attend class, cancel your class online, on The Bar Method app, or call the studio to avoid being charged for a no-show.
- All weekday classes require cancellation 2 hours in advance. Weekend classes require cancellation before 8pm the night prior to class. Otherwise, you will be charged a $10 late cancel fee.
- If you are using a class package or Club Bar Lite, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class.
- First time students may not enter a class late. Arriving 10 minutes early is highly recommended.
- Returning students may enter up to, but not after, 10 minutes into an hour-long class and 5 minutes for an Express class.
- Upon entering class, lift your knees 40 times to warm up before joining in.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or compression bike shorts) and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Please do not bring glass or uncapped drinks into the exercise studios. Capped water bottles are allowed.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings. (Exceptions will be made for family concerns.)
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- We provide towels without charge. Please leave your towel in the hamper on your way out.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- We also recommend that pregnant clients avoid Bar Advanced and Bar Move classes.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you are ill or exhibiting any symptoms that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
There is plenty of free parking available in the parking lot where we are located.
- Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 30 days.
- Your first freeze is complimentary.
- A fee of $25 is required if you freeze your membership a second time in a calendar year.
- To freeze your membership, email [email protected] at least 3 days prior to the requested start of your freeze.
- 5 class package must be used within 3 months of purchase.
- 10 class packages must be used within 6 months of purchase.
- 20 class packages must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.
- Please sign up for class as soon as you know you are planning to attend!
- We reserve the right to cancel class 2 hours prior to the start of class (or the night before for early morning classes) if there are 2 or fewer sign-ups.
- If you are signed up for class in these instances, we will contact you via email and text to give you ample notice.
- To cancel or switch memberships, please email [email protected].
- Note that we require 7 days notice prior to your renewal date in order to cancel.