Special Deal for New Clients!
Curious about The Bar Method and our workouts? Our New Client Special is just the deal for you. For just $99, you can take advantage of unlimited classes for 30 days.
About Our Visalia Barre Studio
The Bar Method Visalia is a boutique fitness studio offering barre classes for students of all levels. The signature method uses your own body weight, the ballet barre and a few props to create a transformative workout that results in long, lean sculpted muscles. Not only does it reshape your entire body, but it allows you to channel your inner strength and leave class feeling strong, confident and poised. Highly-trained instructors customize the barre exercises to ensure they are safe and effective for any age and every body, including modifications for pregnant women and students with injuries. Our staff and community are here to support you from the moment you walk through the door.
- Beauty Bar
- Free Parking
- Traveling Program
About the owner
Miwa has been a devoted Bar Method client since 2009. After being so inspired by her teachers and clients around her, she decided to take her passion for the Bar Method to the next level and become an instructor, and now owner. With a background in events, marketing, and communications, Miwa has always enjoyed bringing people together for various reasons— and this is no different at the studio. She strives to build a sense of community in class, something she has appreciated throughout the years. Miwa enjoys challenging clients to test and build their strength (mental and physical) in a supportive and fun environment, while also helping them lift their seats and spirits with each class.
Connect with The Bar Method VisaliaBe the first to hear about promos, events, studio updates and other news!
- We strongly recommend you reserve your spot in class by using The Bar Method app, or contacting the studio via email or phone.
- Reservations are studio specific and can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- If you’d like to attend a class that is full, please put yourself on the waitlist. As soon as a spot opens up in class, you will receive either an email or text notification. Please reply to the notification immediately whether you can attend or not. Your spot in class is not guaranteed until you confirm.
- When you arrive at the studio, please check-in at the front desk. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be given away to anyone on the waitlist.
- If you cannot attend class, you must cancel your class or notify the studio at least one hour prior to the start of class.
- You may cancel the class using The Bar Method app, website, or notify the studio via email or phone to avoid being charged a late cancel or no-show fee.
- If you are using a class package, a no-show or cancellation after the above cutoff window results in a loss of that class. If you are using a membership package, your account will be charged $15.
- Due to the safety of our clients and studio, the door will be locked at the start of class. No late entries or arrivals are permitted.
- If class has already started and you are joining late, please lift your knees 40 times, without weights, and join class.
- If you are new to the studio and visiting for the first time, we ask that you arrive 5-10 minutes before the start of class.
- Please wear exercise pants that cover the knees (or wear compression/bike shorts under above-knee shorts), a top that cover the midriff, and socks that cover the entire foot.
- Students may bring their own socks from home, or purchase Bar Method socks with sticky grips at the studio.
- Capped water bottles are the only permitted beverage inside the studio.
- Please do not bring cell phones into the exercise studio. Lockers are provided with keys and we ask that you leave your phone in a locker along with the rest of your belongings.
- Please do not chew gum in the exercise studio.
- Disruptive students may be asked to leave. Please be respectful of fellow students and your instructor.
- Pregnant clients must provide the front desk with a note from their doctor allowing them to take strengthening and stretching classes.
- It is strongly encouraged that all pregnant clients arrive early to review and discuss modifications with the instructor. Alternatively, pregnant clients can schedule time with the owner or instructor to review prenatal modifications.
- No clients are admitted before they reach 13 years of age.
- Clients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and/or have written permission to attend class.
- Please notify front desk staff and instructors of any illness or injury that may impact your ability to exercise. In some cases, a doctor’s note may be required to allow you to take class.
- If you have a cold or anything else that may be contagious we ask that you do not attend class.
- Parking in the Rancho Viejo Shopping Center is free.
- Club Bar members are allowed to freeze their memberships twice per year for up to 90 days.
- A fee of $20 per monthly increment freeze is required each time you freeze your membership.
- Freezing/suspending your account requires written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your freeze request start day and can take 48 hours to process. No retroactive freeze/suspension requests are permitted.
- Class package sessions must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- All sales on Bar Method classes are final.
- Retail items may be returned within 24 hours of purchase, unworn, with tags still on.